This ca. 1907-1930 postcard shows a view of the Clamer residence on Main Street, located southeast of campus. Francis J. Clamer built the property in 1903 and it was later leased as a women's dormitory until 1953, when Dr. Guilliam H. Clamer officially donated the property to Ursinus College.
The Ess an Ess Photo Co., 19 E. 17th St., New York, N. Y.
9 × 15 cm.
This image is presented for educational purposes only and is not for commercial use.
Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, postcard, undated, Francis, Clamer, Guilliam, town, Main Street, residences, houses, buildings, scenery, Ess an Ess Photo Co., 1900s