This 1915 black and white photograph shows the memorial plaque dedicating the new Freeland Hall portico to the work of Freeland Seminary on June 9, 1915. Henry A. Hunsicker and Adam H. Fetterolf are named on the plaque.
18 x 25 cm.
This image is in the public domain.
Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, photograph, 1915, 1910s, buildings, Freeland Seminary, Freeland Hall portico, plaque