This circa 1910 black and white photograph shows the Boiler House, which also contained the college's supply store. Visible on the left is the Standpipe which supplied water to the campus until 1936.
19 x 24 cm.
Text on Reverse Side
The Standpipe was demolished in 1937. The Boiler House was razed in May, 1966. The Supply Store occupied the left corner with the two windows. A small Post Office was located near the store.
This image is in the public domain.
Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, photograph, 1910, 1910s, campus, buildings, boiler house, supply store, standpipe