Download Full Text (11.2 MB)
• Isaac Ziegler Hunsicker: Ontario Schoolmaster and Fraktur Artist
• Walls and Fences in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania
• Glossary of Pennsylvania German Terms Related to Construction and Tobacco Agriculture
• Pennsylvania German Astronomy and Astrology XV: Benjamin Franklin's Almanacs
• Wilhelm Nast and the German Universalists
• Vegetables in the Pennsylvania Cuisine: Folk-Cultural Questionnaire No. 47
Pennsylvania Folklife Society, Inc.
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania German, Pennsylvania Dutch, fraktur, Isaac Ziegler Hunsicker, Ontario, Mennonites, Susquehanna County, farms, fences, stone walls, split rail fences, barbed wire fences, carpenters, tobacco farmers, vocabulary, glossary, orthography, dialect, language, astronomy, astrology, almanacs, Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard, Almanac Man, blood letting, comets, David Rittenhouse, Wilhelm Nast, Universalism, correspondence, vegetables
American Art and Architecture | American Material Culture | American Studies | Christian Denominations and Sects | Cultural History | Ethnic Studies | Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts | Folklore | Genealogy | German Language and Literature | Historic Preservation and Conservation | History of Religion | Linguistics | Social and Cultural Anthropology
This publication is in copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ It may be used for educational purposes only.
Good, E. Reginald; Pocius, Gerald L.; Barakat, Robert A.; Winkler, Louis; and Yoder, Don, "Pennsylvania Folklife Vol. 26, No. 4" (1977). Pennsylvania Folklife Magazine. 73.
American Art and Architecture Commons, American Material Culture Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Cultural History Commons, Ethnic Studies Commons, Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts Commons, Folklore Commons, Genealogy Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons, History of Religion Commons, Linguistics Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons