Download Full Text (11.2 MB)
• Pennsylvania German Tombstone Art of Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
• Rain Day in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
• Non-Ordinary Stoneware Pieces from New Geneva and Greensboro, Pennsylvania
• Pennsylvania German Astronomy and Astrology XIII: Conjunctions of 1683, 1694, and 1743
• The Social Context of Musical Instruments within the Pennsylvania German Culture
• Tourism and the Amish Way of Life
• Home Brewing Techniques: Folk-Cultural Questionnaire No. 41
Pennsylvania Folklife Society, Inc.
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania German, Pennsylvania Dutch, Lebanon County, tombstones, cemeteries, motifs, Waynesburg, rain, rainmaking, Greene County, weather, stoneware, New Geneva, Greensboro, astronomy, astrology, Ephrata, Jupiter, Saturn, conjunction, comets, Pietists, musical instruments, dancing, music, Amish, tourism, Lancaster County, home brewing, beer
American Art and Architecture | American Material Culture | American Studies | Christian Denominations and Sects | Cultural History | Ethnic Studies | Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts | Folklore | Genealogy | German Language and Literature | Historic Preservation and Conservation | History of Religion | Linguistics | Social and Cultural Anthropology
This publication is in copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ It may be used for educational purposes only.
McDonald, Frank E.; Hodel, Janet; Michael, Ronald L.; Jack, Phil R.; Winkler, Louis; Raichelson, Richard; and Stoltzfus, Grant M., "Pennsylvania Folklife Vol. 25, No. 1" (1975). Pennsylvania Folklife Magazine. 66.
American Art and Architecture Commons, American Material Culture Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Cultural History Commons, Ethnic Studies Commons, Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts Commons, Folklore Commons, Genealogy Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons, History of Religion Commons, Linguistics Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons