Download Full Text (10.9 MB)
• Frank Boccardo: Toward an Ethnography of a Chairmaker
• Traditional Food on the Commercial Market: The History of Pennsylvania Scrapple
• The Pennsylvania Dutch Carriage Trade
• Pennsylvania German Astronomy and Astrology V: Religion and Astronomy
• American Emigration from Baden-Durlach in the Years 1749-1751
• The House - External and Internal Orientation: Folk-Cultural Questionnaire No. 28
• Pennsylvania Emigrants from Friedrichstal
Pennsylvania Folklife Society, Inc.
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania German, Pennsylvania Dutch, Frank Boccardo, Newtown, Bucks County, chairs, chairmaking, caning, scrapple, food, cookery, panhaas, pork, butchering, Habbersett Brothers, Burk's Sausage Company, Yankee Maid, Oscar Mayer Company, Philadelphia scrapple, transportation, horse-drawn carriages, buggy, Amish, Mennonite, spring wagon, six poster carriage, family carriage, Abe Zeller, astronomy, astrology, almanacs, calendars, Hundred Year Calendar, Sonnenwend-feuer, emigration, emigrants, genealogy, house, farmhouse, architecture, Friedrichstal, Baden
American Art and Architecture | American Material Culture | American Studies | Christian Denominations and Sects | Cultural History | Ethnic Studies | Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts | Folklore | Genealogy | German Language and Literature | Historic Preservation and Conservation | History of Religion | Linguistics | Social and Cultural Anthropology
This publication is in copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ It may be used for educational purposes only.
Feintuch, Burt; Ellis, Susan J.; Brown, Waln K.; Winkler, Louis; and Krebs, Friedrich, "Pennsylvania Folklife Vol. 22, No. 3" (1973). Pennsylvania Folklife Magazine. 53.
American Art and Architecture Commons, American Material Culture Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Cultural History Commons, Ethnic Studies Commons, Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts Commons, Folklore Commons, Genealogy Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons, History of Religion Commons, Linguistics Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons