Download Full Text (11.5 MB)
• The Ukrainian Pysanka and Other Decorated Easter Eggs in Pennsylvania
• The Development of Folklife Research in the United Kingdom
• Just a Bone
• Pennsylvania German Astronomy and Astrology: Almanacs
• Central Pennsylvania Fishing Spears
• Spatial Development of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Plain Dutch Community to 1970: Part II
• 18th-Century Emigrants from the Palatinate, Lower Alsace, and Rheinhessen
• Tobacco and Tobacco Culture: Folk-Cultural Questionnaire No. 23
Pennsylvania Folklife Society, Inc.
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania German, Pennsylvania Dutch, eggs, Easter eggs, pysanky, drapanky, krapanky, vaskovenki, driapanky, maliovanky, folklife studies, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, folklore, bones, tools, almanacs, astronomy, astrology, calendar, Heatwole, fishing, laws, gigs, Dunkards, emigration, Schwenkfelders, emigrants, immigrants, genealogy, Alzey, Guntersblum, tobacco
American Art and Architecture | American Material Culture | American Studies | Christian Denominations and Sects | Cultural History | Ethnic Studies | Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts | Folklore | Genealogy | German Language and Literature | Historic Preservation and Conservation | History of Religion | Linguistics | Social and Cultural Anthropology
This publication is in copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ It may be used for educational purposes only.
Luciw, Wasyl O.; Wynnysky, George; Hines, Donald M.; Breininger, Lester; Winkler, Louis; Barrick, Mac E.; Hopple, C. Lee; and Krebs, Friedrich, "Pennsylvania Folklife Vol. 21, No. 3" (1972). Pennsylvania Folklife Magazine. 48.
American Art and Architecture Commons, American Material Culture Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Cultural History Commons, Ethnic Studies Commons, Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts Commons, Folklore Commons, Genealogy Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons, History of Religion Commons, Linguistics Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons