Download Full Text (11.3 MB)
• The Fraktur of Monroe County
• Minutes of the West Grove Housekeepers Association as Source Material for Folklife Studies
• The Searight Tavern on the National Road: An Archaeological Study
• The "Brown Sugar" Game in Western Pennsylvania
• Bread Baking in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania: Commentary for the Documentary Film in the "Encyclopaedia Cinematographica"
• Notes and Documents: Literature for the Allegheny Frontier: The Huntingdon Literary Museum and Monthly Miscellany (1810)
• Hunting and Food-Gathering: Folk-Cultural Questionnaire No. 21
Pennsylvania Folklife Society, Inc.
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania German, Pennsylvania Dutch, fraktur, Monroe County, Georg Adam Roth, John Adam Eyer, Farmers and Gardeners Association, housekeeping, labor, food preparation, women, housekeepers, Searight Tavern, tavern stands, William Searight, architecture, children, games, ghost, Big Valley, Bennett Byler, bread, baking, Mifflin County, Mennonite, Amish, food, cookery, recipes, homemade bread, basic white bread, The Huntingdon Literary Museum and Monthly Miscellany, literature, hunting, gathering
American Art and Architecture | American Material Culture | American Studies | Christian Denominations and Sects | Cultural History | Ethnic Studies | Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts | Folklore | Genealogy | German Language and Literature | Historic Preservation and Conservation | History of Religion | Linguistics | Social and Cultural Anthropology
This publication is in copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ It may be used for educational purposes only.
Robacker, Earl F.; Reishtein, Eleanor Fein; Michael, Ronald L.; Berman, C. Frances; Mook, Maurice A.; and Yoder, Don, "Pennsylvania Folklife Vol. 21, No. 1" (1971). Pennsylvania Folklife Magazine. 46.
American Art and Architecture Commons, American Material Culture Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Cultural History Commons, Ethnic Studies Commons, Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts Commons, Folklore Commons, Genealogy Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons, History of Religion Commons, Linguistics Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons