Download Full Text (11.6 MB)
• Children of the Spirit, Not of the Law: Themes in Anabaptist Theology
• Religious Symbols in a Symbol-less Society
• Games and Activities of the New Wilmington Amish School Children
• The Amish Quilts of Lancaster County 1860 to 1930
• Francis Daniel Pastorius, Public Servant and Private Citizen
• Life with Grandfather: Growing Up in a Plain Pennsylvania German Community in the 1920s
• A Tear for Jonas Martin: Old Order Mennonite Origins in Lancaster County
Pennsylvania Folklife Society, Inc.
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania German, Pennsylvania Dutch, Anabaptists, theology, Christianity, gemeinschaft, gelassenheit, Mennonites, Ulrich Zwingli, religious symbols, symbolic art, symbolism, Harmonists, Amish, children, New Wilmington, games, school, songs, quilts, quilting, Francis Daniel Pastorius, Germantown, Frankfurt Company, reminiscences, Israel Cripe, Goshen, farming, butchering, home remedies, Jonas Martin, Old Order Mennonites, Pennsylvania German Studies courses, Ursinus College
American Art and Architecture | American Material Culture | American Studies | Christian Denominations and Sects | Cultural History | Ethnic Studies | Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts | Folklore | Genealogy | German Language and Literature | Historic Preservation and Conservation | History of Religion | Linguistics | Social and Cultural Anthropology
This publication is in copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ It may be used for educational purposes only.
Miller, Joseph S.; Kring, Hilda Adam; Martin, Susan P.; Safanda, Elizabeth M.; Parsons, William T.; Miller, Harold C.; and Hoover, Amos B., "Pennsylvania Folklife Vol. 33, No. 2" (1984). Pennsylvania Folklife Magazine. 103.
American Art and Architecture Commons, American Material Culture Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Cultural History Commons, Ethnic Studies Commons, Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts Commons, Folklore Commons, Genealogy Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons, History of Religion Commons, Linguistics Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons