Download Full Text (6.7 MB)
• Dr. Omwake as his Friends See Him: A Letter from Dr. James M. Anders ; An Interview with Dean Kline
• George Leslie Omwake, Educator and Churchman
• The Story of Ursinus
• "Way Back When"
• Editorial: "We Look Before and After"
• Reminiscences of an Ex-Storekeeper's Daughter
• The Tale of a Toper, or How the Little Stone Went Rolling
• Book Review: May I Present?
• Time Out, Please
• Youth at the Crossroads
• Of Candy Bars and Tears
• To a Star
• It Takes Two to Study the Moon
Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, Lantern, literary magazine, poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, George Leslie Omwake, James M. Anders, Whorten A. Kline, Freeland Seminary, history, Zwinglian literary society, Schaff literary society
Arts and Humanities | Creative Writing | Fiction | Illustration | Nonfiction | Poetry
Shelley, Eugene; Ehly, Charles Francis; Basow, Utahna; Seidle, Elizabeth M.; Tyson, Charlotte R.; Groff, Vernon D.; Roberts, Florence A.; Halberstadt, H. Spencer; Shelly, Paul R.; Yahraes, Richard; and Shoffner, Virginia, "The Lantern Vol. 4, No. 3, June 1936" (1936). The Lantern Literary Magazines, 1933 to Present. 9.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).