This spreadsheet was used to collect learning activities, map learning activities to outcomes and indicators, and identify which outcomes and indicators would have the greatest impact. We invite others to review this map and use, modify, and/or add to this list. Please share your new creations with us, too.
- Learning activities that we identified as potentially impactful have blue text
- Learning activities that we used in our final instruction plan are highlighted in pale yellow
- “X” shows indicators that were addressed directly by the learning activity
- “/” shows indicators that were indirectly addressed by the learning activity
- Green indicators signify indicators that were tested
Federal Awarding Agency
Institute of Museum and Library Services
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Barbera, Jessica; Huff, Jim; Iannicelli, Christine; Sade, Marianne; and Martin, Samantha, "IMLS Sparks Ignite IL Framework Cooperative Project Mapped Learning Activities, Outcomes & Indicators" (2018). IMLS SPARKS Ignite IL Framework Cooperative Project for At-Risk Student Success in Smaller Colleges. 9.