This undated black and white photograph shows a northwest facing view of Olevian Hall. Olevian was the first women's dormitory, razed in 1931 in order to clear a site for Pfahler Hall.
This photo appears also in "Ursinus College: A History of its First Hundred Years."
19 x 24 cm.
This image is presented for educational purposes only and is not for commercial use.
Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, photograph, undated, campus, buildings, Olevian Hall