This 1909 black and white photograph shows the newly constructed Field House.
The photo is featured also in the 1911 Ruby and in "Ursinus College: A History of its First Hundred Years."
19 x 24 cm.
Text on Reverse Side
The Field House was incorporated into Thompson-Gay Gymnasium in 1927.
This image is in the public domain.
Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, photograph, 1909, 1900s, campus, buildings, Field House