Download Full Text (14.4 MB)
• Quilts, Quilts, Quilts
• America's Heritage is Endowed with Contributions of the Pennsylvania Dutch
• The Hospitality Tent: "H" is for Help - That's What it's all About
• Pottery: A Folk Art Expressing the Most in Simplest Terms
• "It Never Rains on our Parade" - On the Fourth of July
• Vegetable Dyeing at the Kutztown Folk Festival
• Festival Focus
• Folk Festival Program
• Festival Foods: The Original Touch of the Dutch
• Ursinus College Studies at the Festival
• Behind the Scenes of "We Like Our Country, But We Love Our God"
• Reverse Glass Tinsel Painting
• Tin, Tole and Independence
Pennsylvania Folklife Society, Inc.
Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania German, Pennsylvania Dutch, LeRoy Gensler, quilts, quilting, Quilting Contest, needlework, embroidery, cultural contributions, Kutztown Folk Festival, Women's Club of Kutztown, pottery, potters, Fourth of July, Independence Day, vegetable dyes, natural dyeing, Pennsylvania Dutch Studies Program, Ursinus College, Folk Festival Program, food, cookery, recipes, Montgomery Pie, Shoo-fly pie, dutch fries, sausage, cherry fritters, plowlines, hex waffles, William Parsons, seminars, Amish pageant, Amish schools, tinsel painting, reverse glass painting, antiques, tinware, toleware
American Art and Architecture | American Material Culture | American Studies | Christian Denominations and Sects | Cultural History | Ethnic Studies | Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts | Folklore | Genealogy | German Language and Literature | Historic Preservation and Conservation | History of Religion | Linguistics | Social and Cultural Anthropology
This publication is in copyright: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ It may be used for educational purposes only.
Hartmann, Gail Eaby; Breininger, Lester; Augstadt, Lauren B.; Blanchard, Robert S.; Lambert, Kenneth P.; Foust, Barbara K.; Shaner, Richard; Parsons, William T.; Gougler, Richard C.; Pleet, Lynn David; Robacker, Ada; and Robacker, Earl F., "Pennsylvania Folklife Vol. 25, Folk Festival Supplement" (1976). Pennsylvania Folklife Magazine. 70.
American Art and Architecture Commons, American Material Culture Commons, Christian Denominations and Sects Commons, Cultural History Commons, Ethnic Studies Commons, Fiber, Textile, and Weaving Arts Commons, Folklore Commons, Genealogy Commons, German Language and Literature Commons, Historic Preservation and Conservation Commons, History of Religion Commons, Linguistics Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons